BrandAmerica is committed to being the leading provider of international corporate advisory services to emerging Pacific Rim companies and entrepreneurs. The firm’s capabilities are designed to provide the right combination of expertise and flexibility required to serve this market effectively.
The firm’s advisory resources enable clients to:
- raise capital from foreign and domestic sources;
- purchase or sell properties, assets, and securities internationally;
- form joint-ventures, shape strategic business alliances, and develop supply relationships with potential partners throughout the region;
BrandAmerica works with each client, regardless of size and industry focus, in developing and implementing a program to achieve their objectives. For example, BrandAmerica can provide:
- an entrepreneur with cross-border investment opportunities;
- a small consumer products company with the ability to raise capital for expansion;
- a medium-sized food distribution company with new markets; or
- a large property developer with access to international buyers.
The firm’s capabilities are delivered through four categories of services which include:
- developing an overall business plan or specific strategy;
- preparing a capital structure and placement offering to support the plan or strategy;
- executing a search for opportunities, candidates, or participants; and
- negotiating a transaction through to successful completion.